viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Video Response #1 - Teenage Brain



The teenage brain is extremely complicated, sometimes we can't even understand ourselves. I've learned that we are sometimes ineffective in reading the facial emotions. Now that I think about it is true. Sometimes we get mad about something we shouldn't get mad about because we misinterpret it. Another thing that I learned in the video is about mood swings or the inability teenagers have to regulate their emotions. This means that we change are mood very fast, one minute we are happy, and the next we are sad. I find very interesting that sometimes I get mad very easily even of small things that shouldn't affect me.

Lots of teens don't want to get up on schooldays. I have experienced this. A lot of times I would prefer staying at home all day just resting and playing video games instead of going to school. As we learned in the video, we need a bit more than nine ours of sleep. A lot of us, including myself can rarely reach that amount of time. For example, I sleep an average of about five hours and a half on schooldays. It has become very difficult to sleep the amount needed due to long schooldays, extracurricular activities, sports, homework, etc.We don't even have time to do things we really want to do. Sleeping small quantities of time is very bad because the next day we have little energy, we are exhausted, and it is difficult to learn or even pay attention when you are tired. This era we live in is very complicated and the worst part is that when we need more time we take it from the worst place to take it, which is sleeping.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario